||$50.00 per hour for Members,
$75.00 per hour for Non-Members
(Plus an additional $5.00 for each equipment group)
||We require a $75.00 deposit with contract and proof of insurance coverage.
||September 1, 2008
A signed contract (PDF) is due with the security deposit.
Condition of Rental
- We require 30 days notice of cancellation. If less than 30 days, the usual rental fee will apply.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed in the buildings or on the premises.
- All furniture is to be returned to original position. Do not drag furniture across the floor, do not block any doors with any items.
- All trash is to be removed from premises.
- Property must be cleaned immediately following event. Floors must be swept prior to departure, and dirt picked up and disposed of. Under no circumstances will you be allowed to clean at a later date.
- Doors and windows are NOT to be opened when the heat is turned on in the building when heat is turned off, do not use “wedging devices” to hold doors open.
- Capacity will not be exceeded 150 persons.
- All decorations and tape must be removed.
- All furniture which renter, caterer, or anyone else moves onto the property must
be removed the same day.
- All lights must be turned off, all doors and windows secured prior to leaving.
- All keys must be returned to the Business Office the next business day.
- Costs to repair any damaged property will come from security deposit
- “Pre” and “post” inspections of the rented facility will be conducted by PCC staff.
- A police officer is required over 80 people or at the discretion of PCC.